A COMPANY IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE PEOPLE, AND OUR PEOPLE ARE THE BEST. JUST ASK OUR CLIENTS.
Wildlife & Utility Service Specialists trap, remove and/or relocate animals from residential and commercial structures. Service Specialists also visit residential and commercial properties to assist in specialized fields such as treating for termites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and assist with wildlife damage repair. Hourly pay plus commissions.
Service Specialist Position Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills: verbal and written - must be able to explain services and expectations to clients
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Time management skills - following a daily schedule and being on time
- Must be able to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions and damp, dusty, or confined spaces (crawlspaces and attics)
- Must be able to use and carry ladders, work on roofs, climb steep roofs, comfortable with heights, maneuver tight crawlspaces and attics, and lift 75+lbs
- Must have basic knowledge of power tools and building structures
- Complete paperwork and process payments electronically
Ability to successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and have a clean driving record
Military or job-related experience also accepted
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour