A COMPANY IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE PEOPLE, AND OUR PEOPLE ARE THE BEST. JUST ASK OUR CLIENTS.
Eliminating Roach Infestations in North Carolina
Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests. They can be a real nuisance, and can also pose a health risk. Cockroach control is essential for keeping these pests away. For prompt and affective roach control, do not hesitate to speak to our team at City Wide Exterminating, Inc.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches
There are several different methods you can use to get rid of cockroaches, but the best method depends on the severity of the problem and the specific circumstances.
Top 5 Methods For Cockroach Control:
1. Use a cockroach killer - There are several different types available, each of which offers something unique. But boric acid-based products are one of the most popular and effective ways to eliminate cockroaches.
2. Seal off all entrances to your home - Sealing off your home to cockroaches is an essential step in cockroach control. This method prevents the pests from entering your home and nesting in any of its crevices or cracks. The key is to plug up any potential entry points, including windows and doors, as well as any small spaces around pipes and vents.
3. Use a cockroach trap - A cockroach trap can be an effective tool for eliminating these pests. They work by using an attractant, usually food-based, to lure the roaches inside. The traps come in many shapes and sizes, and they can be placed in areas where cockroaches are likely to congregate, such as near sinks, under furniture, and behind appliances.
Some people prefer using a cockroach trap since it helps them identify which areas of their home may be more prone to infestation; if several cockroaches are found in one particular area over time then this indicates that there may be a nest nearby that needs further investigation.
4. Hire a roach exterminator - Hiring a professional cockroach exterminator is the best way to take care of a severe cockroach infestation. Not only do they have the knowledge and expertise required to deal with the problem, but they also have access to better treatment methods than those available to DIYers.
5. Clean up your home - Cleaning up your home is a crucial step in avoiding a cockroach infestation. Cockroaches are drawn to places that are cluttered and provide lots of hiding spots, so it’s important to make sure your home is as clean as possible.
Start by decluttering your home—remove any items that have been left lying around, such as boxes and bags, that make it easy for cockroaches to hide. Make sure you also regularly clean up food messes and vacuum or sweep floors often.
Additionally, check any areas of the house that are prone to moisture—such as basements and bathrooms—and repair any leaks to avoid creating a hospitable environment for cockroaches.
Contact us now at (704) 850-6091 for solutions to rid your property of these stubborn pests.